|Affiliations||Beezy, Jimmy, Heloise|
|Interests||Being with Beezy (mainly rubbing the top of his head), Yogurt, Shoes, Breaking statues|
|First Appearance||Jimmy Matchmaker|
|Voiced by||Sunday Muse|
Saffi is a recurring character and Beezy's ex-girlfriend.
Saffi is Beezy's ex-girlfriend. In Jimmy MatchMaker she became Beezy's girlfriend when Jimmy found her for Beezy to go to his dad's statue unveiling as a date. She usually doesn't say many words aside from 'crush', 'yogurt', and 'smoothy-smooth', but she can talk. She has a hatred of statues and will destroy any she sees. In fact, the only sentence she spoke in the second episode she appeared in was, "No, I just hate statues." In "The Butley Did It", she also said 'scratchy, scratch' multiple times, plus said 'Hello!' to Jimmy and Heloise. Also, in "I Married a Weavil" she says, "I don't mind". In Baby Boom she briefly appears trying to eat a car tire. Beezy broke up with her for Princess Arianna in She Loves Me. In Catalogue of Misery, she orders a TV, but is disgusted to see that all of the channels feature Sammy dancing. After Jimmy fills the TV with water, she gleefully jumps in to swim inside it.
- Must crush Lucius!
- Must crush!
- No, I just hate statues. Yogurt!
- I don't mind.
- Why do feet stink?
- Why do I like it when my fingers do this...EEEEE!!!!
- Jimmy MatchMaker
- Baby Boom
- I Totally Shredded My Cheese
- My Best Friend's A Weavil
- The Butley Did It
- Bad Luck Jimmy (mentioned)
- She Loves Me
- Jimmy on the spot
- Catalogue of Misery
- Generation Text
Appearences in Movies/Short Films
- Jimmy Two-Shoes The Movie:Lucius Strikes Back
- Disney's Space Jam:A Jimmy Two-Shoes Movie
- Jimmy Two-Shoes II:Misery Loves Company
- Disney's Space Jam 2:A Jimmy Two-Shoes Movie
- Jimmy Two-Shoes III:Time Gets Warped