|James Adamson,"Jimmy Two-Shoes"|
|Age||14 (born on January 12, 1995)|
|Residence||Miseryville, Residential Area, Canada|
|First Appearance||I Totally Shredded My Cheese (broadcast order) |
Spew Tube (production order)
|Last Appearance||Slime, Slimier, Slimiest|
|Voiced by||Cory Doran|
Jimmy is the main protagonist of the animated series. He is a perpetually optimistic, thrill-seeking 14-year-old boy. It is shown to be almost impossible to get him upset and he is rather ignorant of the faults in others.
Jimmy is tall and has short blonde hair, black eyes, and fair skin. He wears a green shirt with two white stripes on the sleeves, blue jeans and black (blue in “Cerbee, Come Home") trainers with white shoelaces.
Jimmy is a optimistic, outgoing, and enthusiastic boy who is always friendly towards everyone he meets. He is best friends with Beezy and Heloise and is happy and courageous enough to help others in danger. Jimmy is naive and trustful and usually ignores any of Heloise's warnings but will usually need to go to her if something goes wrong. Jimmy can sometimes get competitive and avaricious with others to get something he wants.
He has a superhero identity named Power Squid where he wears a squid on his head, a mask and purple gloves.
Jimmy is usually a nice guy, but sometimes, he loses his temper if he gets annoyed. In “Dance Jimmy Dance" he was mad at Beezy and Heloise for going to a dance contest without him and telling him that he couldn't dance.
And in "Jimmy New-Shoes" when he tried to get his old shoes back but was told they had been sold he got upset and yelled.
Also In "Good Old Jimmy", Jimmy has gotten furious of everyone telling him he was too young to do things that were only allowed for grown-ups, that lead him to scream into a mailbox.
In the episodes "Too Many Jimmys" and "Heads Will Roll", Jimmy stated that volleyball is his favorite sport next to soccer.
It's strongly implied that Jimmy is homeless in Miseryville and hasn't lived in Miseryville for very long, as shown in a few episodes, e.g. he doesn't know about hibernation in 'I Am Jimmy' or didn't know the definition of "grounded" in Miseryville (literally means being buried to the head up in sand and/or dirt). He also was unaware of spring break he was also the only one aware of the concept of things like snow and carnivals that were unknown to most civilans before his revealing them to Heloise. Though where he comes from or how he came to be in Miseryville was never mentioned.
Growing up, Jimmy was spoiled and rich although he was a very well behaved boy and everyone added "Two-Shoes" to his name due to this, even if he got a bit hyperactively end up at times and misbehaved a lot in early elementary school (notably Pre-K to Grade 4) resulting in being sent out in the hall and missing recess.
Jimmy is generally insensible about Heloise's crush on him. In "There's Always a Hiccup!", he was unwilling to kiss her. He also rejected the opportunity to kiss her in "I Am Jimmy". However, he has shown some affection to her on several occasions. He was worried about her losing her job in "Catalogue of Misery".
In "Heloise Schmeloise", Jimmy falls in love for first time with a robot clone of Heloise named Schmeloise. Jimmy becomes Schmeloise's boyfriend and makes Heloise insanely jealous. Schmeloise ends up being destroyed at the last part of the episode, which breaks Jimmy's heart.
The second time that Jimmy's ever had a crush was in "She Loves Me". when he and Beezy find a girl in a tower named Princess Arianna. They both try to impress her, not knowing that she was actually a monster.
In the episode "Heloise's Secret Admirer" Heloise dates Peep (Jaymee Two Squirrels) after being given a gift and flattering note. When Jimmy found out she had a secret admirer it gets suspicious but when he found out its Peep, Jimmy gets jealous of her new boyfriend and believe that their relationship has been forgotten and Heloise rejects Peep as his boyfriend and chose Jimmy as her new boyfriend.
In "Better Sweater", Jimmy fell in love with Heloise because of the blue sweater (showing his affectionate side), he mentions that 'he could not hide his feelings for her', so he has feelings for Heloise but is unaware of it.
In the early stages of development, Jimmy was originally planned to be a polite and hyperactive kid who was accidentally sent to the underworld. But due to complications, they decided to make the show more kid-friendly.
Jimmy visually resembles his original design (without a bow tie). Also in the series, he is capable of performing acts that a normal person shouldn't be able to do (as evidenced in the Abilities section).
In Other Languages
|French||Jimmy L'intrépide (Quebec)
Jimmy L'éclate (France)
|Italian||Jimmy Two-Shoes||Davide Garbolino|
|Dutch||Jimmy Two-Shoes||Florus van Rooijen|
|Hebrew||ג'ימי קול||Michael Einav|
- All seasons
- His name is a pun on the word Goody Two-Shoes.
- Jimmy is not afraid of the Weavils. Instead, he's overly friendly towards them, and is often oblivious to their evil schemes.
- Jimmy dislikes butterscotch.
- His missing tooth switches sides from time to time, depending on what side he's facing, however it is most often on the right side of his head.
- In Season 1, Jimmy's number-one dream was to fly a rocket into space but his dream changed to flying a plane in Season 2 (probably because he achieved his first dream).
- It has been hinted in many episodes that Jimmy has a love of planes, even saying in "Air Force None" that it was his number-one dream to fly one.
- In "Six Over Seven", Jimmy is the definition of fun (literally, as in a dictionary meaning of fun includes a picture of Jimmy).
- Jimmy's voice actor, Cory Doran, who also voices Mike from Total Drama, Captain Wowski from Ollie's Pack, and Petie Heat from Hero Elementary.
- Jimmy has his own Japanese anime version, Jimmy Two-Shoes Z, created by Neve Grace Irvine. He is a superhero.
- Jimmy's shoe size is 8 1/2.
- Mike's Total Drama Reloaded design looks like Jimmy, but they changed Mike's design because they were too similar.
- His ID mentions he was born on January 12, 1995 making him 14 at the time the series was in production.
In other 
- Jimmy can be seen in cameos in the Flash shorts. is an imposter.
- The phrase "Goody Two Shoes" entered into popular media with "The History of Goody Two-Shoes".